Friday, March 14, 2008

Jon Gold's Letter to the Editor (Montgomery County, PA)


MainLineLife Publishes My Letter To The Editor

This week (3/13/2008) in the MainLineLife newspaper, they published my "Letter To The Editor". It took up about half of the entire 4th page, and makes for a very large image, so I'm only going to post their title for it. Thank you to MainLineLife for publishing this letter.

To the editor:

Mr. Murray,

First and foremost, I want to thank you for letting Jeff's article, "Searching For Truth In Wayne" be published. To my knowledge, it is the first of its kind to be in a newspaper. There was no agenda behind this article. It was journalism as it should be. I also want to thank you for posting the positive letters you've been receiving for the article. They show that people do care about this extremely important issue. I'm writing to you today in the hopes that maybe you could publish this letter as well. I want people to know why it is we do what we do.

[End Excerpt]

Click here to read the rest of the article

[Reposted from 911Blogger.com]

No comments: